Christmas at the Galt House Hotel is so spectacular that it was featured on the Travel Channel's Christmas Crazy Show! You don't want to miss it. Christmas at The Galt House Hotel is open to the public. This year there is a line up of events sure to fill all of your holiday dreams and become a tradition for years to come!
KaLightoscope Christmas Ticket:
- NEW Peppermint Express Kiddie Train Ride through the Candy Cane Forest with Mr. Sugar Pine, the talking tree, and more than 100 animated forest animals hard at work to get ready for a party in the forest.
- KaLightoscope Attraction- An annual favorite of guests, these larger-than-life creations are even more interactive and about 40% of the attraction is new for 2012new themed areas in 2012.
- Christmas Village with the Snow Fairy Castle and Characters
Colors of the Season Holiday Dinner Show Ticket:
- Experience a performance that will put you in the Holiday Spirit! Your toes will be tapping and you'll be singing right along!
Find Santa's Key Game:
- Santa needs your help to find his key so that the elves can get back into the workshop to work on making toys for Christmas. Solve the puzzle and pick up your own Christmas toy.
Also in the Galt House Hotel:
- Santa and his elves
- Spectacular Holiday Decor
- Life-size Gingerbread House and Gingerbread House Contest
Monday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Sundays: Noon - 6:00 p.m.
Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day: Noon - 6:00 p.m.
Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day